Sunday, March 15, 2009

BIG BIG problem


Last Saturday when I wanna swept the outside stairs

The 1st step I step out from the main door,

I realized someone was also sweeping wo~~

Haiz…swept for what la, done all the cleaning procedure also looks….

Im not think myself so expert la, but it is true

Although baba and mummy pays for the maintenance fees

Just same as pays for charity! >.< *the activity which my mummy love

PAY US BACK!!!!!!!!!!! *being mad again (lol)

Lead to this problem,

I have a task to clean it up once a week,

Not just sweep but also mop the stairs,

Then it can stay “nice” likes TODAY!

But sometimes will “gik sei” is……

When sweeping or mopping there will have people go up go down,

So what am I working hard for leh??? *who can tell me T.T

[ei people,you think im just sweep for fun arr..]


something terrible happen again~~~

and also the incident my mummy always hot-tempered for

that is have someone (she not treat as human) do something that in the toilet!

Oh my god…….speechless-_-lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[Is it no somewhere else let you have a place for doing that??]

[there have restaurant beside you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

so all of us are planning move out is for this reason too~


p/s: WISHES OUR DREAM make TRUE


No comments:

Post a Comment