Sunday, September 20, 2009

SPEcial momENT



Now im chatting with my sister in MSN
Hopes can keep as a memories......
Because have a longtime didnt contact her
Eventhough mom & dad keeping on find her in call
.
.
.
.
Especially dad,
Told me everything about her
Obviously they very worry her at outside
She really not that good take care for ownself
But all words which came from dad's mouth
Outer part I seem likes didnt much care
But all is kept in my heart...
.
.
Sister:-
Just now you wrote
"FINALLY CAN CHAT WITH ME"
Im really happy for that
Because of our own education
We are busy doing our work
Now just have same term of holiday because of RAYA
"IM CRYING NOW"
"SUDDENLY SO MISS YOU ALL"
(shocked)
Saw these words.....
Force-ing my tears again
But my brother is in living room too
ENDURED
.
.
Im so scared when still have a chance I can chat with her
She told me she have many many of function after this
HOMEWORK-EVENT-ASSIGNMENT-EXAM
Now while msn-ing with me
Still need rushing for her homework
.
.
1:14AM
Can stop at this time??
I still wanna STAY with her at this special moment
Sharing part of our life...
.

.
She still left 2years
I still left 3years
But I think she will continue her master
& I'll continue advance + degree (UK)
Thinking of FUTURE
Do not know what will going on
Actually 1 of my friend ask me go abroad with him
Im very happy he said to me,
He just ask bestfriends accompany with him
So..maybe next year he will go abroad
Left me continue advance myself
Because now have not know anyone of my bestfriends will take it
What will going on at that time without them
One year more
But need start planning now
.
.
Anyway
I already completed 1st semester of my 2nd year diploma study
Time will pass very fast
Put all of my effort continue with it
I think no problem
.
.
So..sis,
You also must gambatteh on your work
Eventhough how much difficult it is
You still have younger sister here accompany you
But promise me
Must take care your ownself ok
Because all of us are not belongs side with you
Dont let us worry..
.
BEST_WISHES__FOR YOU
.
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. so envy the relationship btw u n ur sis
    u 2 oso mus jia you la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. reli envy a?haha...
    hopes can maintain it~~
    xie xie dear^^

    ReplyDelete