Friday, September 4, 2009

Annoyed

.
Everyone is working hard now.....

.

DAY_NIGHT even burning MIDNIGHT oil
.
Because of that~~no dare take up my phone and 'press'....
.
.
Worried will disturb them
Worried will waste their credit
.
.
I knew I must not have such kind of mind
.
Someone maybe will feel hurt if saw me wrote likes that
.
But this is truth....
.
Eventhough is my bosom friend confidant
.
(haiz)
.
.
Recently maybe think too much,
.
Do not know where 'IT' came from
.
My friends was helping me to find_still failed
.
.
.
.
tHs realised she maybe is a sentimental person
.
.
.
.
.
.
.








***where u all?.....

2 comments:

  1. Nonit think or worry so much la
    if you reali cant solve the problem
    just let it easy go and easy come lo
    ok??^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx GOR...
    last nite received ur msg reli touch~~
    i'll try nt 2 thk too much,
    concentrate study le~~

    ReplyDelete