Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dating from day to nights



CYIN ; YS ; JESS ; SW

JESS with JOAN


.
At first I'm here to wish happy 21st birthday to SUE WEI 831 and JOAN 926
Good to see you girls again and I'm really appreciate especially of ours' group photo, its really beautiful and meaningful since we didn't gather since 4 months ago..

I felt sorry that I did not exactly fully enjoy during ours' dating time.. That is just much of annoying matters came to my mind.. Urgh.. Hope all of you not sense at all which distract yours mood..
AND of course about the driver (JESS).. Admit I'm more used to drive alone through highway route.. Should improve my driving skills more and more !! Sorry girls if get frighten  =(


Conclusion: Its still a HAPPY DAY! From day until night!
Thanks for brighten up my day! <3
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

  1. why u can't fully enjoy?
    I feel u very happy ma, haha
    Just drive slowly & don't care abt other drivers =]

    ReplyDelete