Sunday, September 18, 2011

PRE-CELEBRATION B'DAY FOR MOMMY

.
.
.
Today was a cloudy day.. .. ..
Hard to see mr. sunny at all.. .. ..
Fortunately the day is brighten up during dinner time !! HA-HA-HA
.
.
We celebrated before the day coming cos dad said weekend more SUIT and RELAX !!
GOOD EXCUSE ? hehe
.
.
Anyway, cake will be purchase and choose by J.s on mom's birthday (TUESDAY) as I'm still in " holiday " =)
.
.

 Its a lot and this round I couldn't help to "sapu" anymore
* Not much appetite after back from thailand
>.<
.
.
I can say that tonight have a great time with them
fulfill of much laughter and enjoyable
pice
^.^ v
.
.

2ND ROUND to spend ours' time for dessert.. .. ..
Planned of 3 siblings at first cos my parents not much interest on dessert
But ended up my dad to be our driver !
" I just can say he is too over worries about us.. .. " 
.
.



 Overall the taste is fine, not too sweet 
but just our stomach still FULL !
hahaha
.
.
.
.
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO MY MOM
.......and tomorrow I believe no more ((MONDAY BLUE))
.......* ITS NOT A SCHOOL DAY, YAY !!
.
.
.
.


No comments:

Post a Comment