Thursday, April 8, 2010

X Question

.
[curious]
Midnight approached...
and I promised to myself will rest before this
just surf net for something that I noted down in my phone
"sorry J, actually already put on 'brave' to registered, to paid fees...
..It is not suppose to search any info to let everything become question
..again...let 'forum' control your tired mind now...so sorry"
.
.
Be frankly...
eventhough all of these had been confirmed
not very wonder listen any opinion from others anymore
but Im very afraid on my road
It is regard to my future life, its everything
"How can I close my ears..stop listening..."
Every drop of sweat & blood I know must take out for these
even body condition unwell everytime....
Do not know whether can afford till the end
without....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment