Sunday, March 21, 2010

Precious memories...

.
We are always FOUR....
.
.

shopping
.
.

celebrations
.
.



entertaining
.

.
.
We gonna separate soon
Go for our own new education road
Is tougher than currently to gather
2yrs?3yrs?5yrs?
Quite sad for me......
Im here wanna thanksful 3 of you become my bestmates
Let me have a precious part in my L!fe_albuM
Hopes you all can stay happy & healthy always
.
=B3ST WISH3S frm me=
.
.
.
.
.
.

````~~frienship..4ver~~````

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P/S: Im just desiring for one thing.....
.......Dont forget about me when 3 of you have new friends=)

.

5 comments:

  1. y so 'gan shang'..
    make me wan cry liao la..T.T.
    i swear i wont forget u de..
    we r forever n ever best fren la..
    i swear!!!T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. T.T...
    jz this symbol can represent my feeling
    really dun hopes tis 'separate day' approach
    i'll oso wont 4gt u de dear sw
    i rmb 'dear 4ever'~~~
    thx a lot~~cherish for our r'ship=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah.. got my beautiful photo leh..
    haha..
    no need so sad la..
    coz u will see me for 2 more years..
    haha..
    all dun wan so sad!
    we can make dating in future de.. haha
    love u all~ fren 4ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOUCH ENUF
    SWEET ENUF
    HAPPY ENUF
    when I saw is post ...<3 <3 <3
    love u all tooooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. T.T
    (this symbol nt for sadness anymore)
    (represent for touching)
    knew 3 of u is most fortunate things
    ----MJSC----
    I'll not let it dissapear in my life
    L_O_V_E 43V3R!!!

    ReplyDelete