Friday, July 17, 2009

Suffer!

Last 2days........

start suffered from illness~

damn tired, headache, heatness.......

I think is not caused due to HINI

haha

(still can joking)




Reason :-



NO balancing for meal
NO balancing for rest
NO balancing for beverages
NO balancing for study




Today didnt attend class also just for this illness~

1st time absence due to this reason

NOW still have to rushing all cousework.....assignment......

all coming in once time!!!!!!

SUFFERED!!!!!!!!!!!







hopefully.....




after took a cold bath
reduced heatness from my body.....
BUT STILL HEADACHE




my dinner for tonight...




faint from hunger....cannot eat other things.....T.T














p/s: Thanx a lot my parents & frenz who concern me btw this illness period


No comments:

Post a Comment