Friday, July 24, 2009

INNOCENT

Take time while attending FA class….



(passing up our work which done with dictionary)



Last row collected for my group


Im also been passed up~~~~~~~~~



(minutes to go….)



Miss Ng started calling one-by-one among students in the class



1st victim – MR. TAY (wei jian)

Word be chosen – Fault

Answer – doing something wrong

Result – PASS




2nd victim – MS. ***

Word be chosen - *****

Answer - *****

Result – PASS




3rd victim – MS. TAN (me)

Word be chosen – Salient

Answer – most important

Result – FAIL




4th victim – MR. Nickson

Word be chosen – Tacit

Answer – Understood

Result – FAIL



……………………………………………………………
……………………………………………………………
…………………………………..




At the moment im been called

Actually did not feel something nervous

Had prediction will being called by tutor

Most innocent was……



I had answered the correct answer to her BUT..



“ MS. Tan Hui Sin, you failed to answer! ”




WHAT???
What am I done?!!!!!!!!!!!!


CORRECT answer……CORRECT meaning……








Received this type of contribution~
HURT

5 comments:

  1. Maybe Ms Ng confuse alrdy..so many word in the paper..make her blur liao..XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haih....v vry cham lo,gor~T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need peduli what she said lar..
    next time if she call me,
    i also let her say me FAIL to ANSWER lo..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei a...no nid sacrify bcoz of me la..
    tis is my own problem ma~
    u jz be urself k?
    likes ur lao gong said wif me de~
    hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. but i also think that i will forget wat i had write de.. haha..

    ReplyDelete