Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pre-celebrations with ALLs of them

.
.
19.12.2011
The 1st school day after a short break =)
It was a memorable day as my classmates made me a pre-celebration for my coming birthday. 3 consecutive years I was been the same place for celebration. Time flies by, and I'm there again !! A group of birthday songs And a square of cake which bought by [step sis - CYIN]. <3

We went for <mission impossible 4>, its nice for me as I personally thinking that it was comedy instead of action movie !! hahaha =D







Alvin & Chipmunksss !!! ^^

CYIN ;))


=====================================================


20.12.2011
Another pretty nice day - ing
A day made up by my lovely 2 classmates - CELYN & XIAU HUI
Totally surprised I'm FOC for the moments being with them !! I thought we just hang out as we didn't meet up for long time within revision period @.@
Pizza Hut
Karaoke box
Honestly I'm touched of the way they done for me <3





 
P/S: It's all SURPRISE and SURPRISE that I didn't expect for~~ But there's keep happening in the year end of 2011~~ Blissful *


No comments:

Post a Comment