Friday, August 21, 2009

PARCEL gift

Today while im chatting with my mom in phone
#
#
#
#
#
(someone was knocking door..)
*
*
*
*
THOUGHT is my brother who came back from tuition
obviously was not

is a postman who wore sunglassess
haha
have a longtime didnt received PARCEL
lets see what he gave me....


a parcel from READER's DIGEST

trying open it....



huh?



excited to open it?
hehehe




TA-DA!!!

my mom also curious for it
==
but it is not a fault
because recipient really was her~~




CertificatE
FOR IT
****************************************************
THROUGH SPENDING HOURS ON FINDINGS
IN FACT
ACTUALLY IT WAS A GIFT FROM MY DADDY
TO HER
sweet
BUT.......NOW........
IT SEEMS LIKES WASTED
****************************************************





2 comments:

  1. ur baba so romantic da?
    ur baba n mama reli so sweet le~
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo~~so envy le me~~haha....
    if dear wan,
    v can oso likes them de~~~
    geli hor?
    hehe

    ReplyDelete