Friday, June 5, 2009

WHOLE DAYS TRIP



KOTA KEMUNING
a nice & luxury circumstances









my uncle & aunty's sweet home in future



























still - in - progress






















CLUB HOUSE
kota kemuning



we ate our breakfast 2gthr after that
DIM SUM




coming....coming.......dishes was coming.........






<------------- light PORRIDGE













CHEE CHEONG FUN --------------------->













<-------------- CHA SHAO PAO

♪ ♫ren ren dou ai chi de na cha shao pao♪ ♫











XIAO LONG PAO --------------->
1ST time i ate it
niCE








YAN YAN

what was she looking for???
guess b4 u scroll down^^


TA - DA
A 'MONSTER'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for her
hehehe~~~






enjoyed scene being there.....










relaxing........................^^










makes me had the mind to
change out my clothes
and dive-in
:P





BUKIT TINGGI
together with THEM too..

cute?!
n.n
changed an outfit clothes
prepared for my luggage
dinner time..
MONT KIARA
13 of my family & relatives included me
having an enjoyable dinner
b4 turned back to hostel
each person: RM88


















wanna have some flower tea??














started MAKAN~~~~~






















my favourite ICE-CREAM
hw can I forget bout it!!!!
DAMN delicious


























te main course 4 te japanese cuisine
BUT I JZ ATE 2 OF IT
its easy to become fulled




another type of TEA?
u can even serve by ur ownself!










ALCOHOLIC DRINK
relatives force me to drank....
getting DRUNK
falled sleeping at hostel
XD















woohoo~~~~
CHOCOLATE WATER FALL









DRINK ALL U CAN DRINK
EAT ALL U CANT EAT






p/s: a fulled DAYs......

No comments:

Post a Comment