Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DEEPAVALI DAY IN ADV.

.
.
HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO M'SIA INDIAN BOYS AND GIRLS 
12:06am 
A lot of fire crackers and fireworks " making noise " around my house
Its feels good BUT its worst too as I think it will be a disturbance to those who are sleeping
hahaha~~

The day just past
I can felt this festival atmosphere deeply since I went to hypermarket early in the morning
Peoples being there were actually fresh up my sleepy mind even shopped alone :)
Successfully bought the ingredients that my mom " ordered " to prepare for the BAK KUT TEH
Woow~~~! can't wait to taste 1 of her signature dish
My dad should be the most happiest guest =D

During the afternoon time
He, my dad had makes a reservation at GH for 1 night stay on 31st December
Too bad its still waiting list~~
I'm much much excited for this as I missed out a lot of family trip
[ HOPING MY DREAM COME TRUE ]

All of these small little things happening in my current lifestyle is the main reason I decided to stay at home & spend the day with them <3
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment