Monday, May 16, 2011

A person nights

.
The rains was stop.. ..
My room & study partner are not in hostel for tonight
The kinds of feeling just like I'm alone
BUT
its not bad for me to take chance of my throat for rest
:)

=

Monday Blue
which I can't felt for this week
Perhaps tomorrow is a public holiday
" Happy Wesak Day " in advance

=

Due to no ones chit chat around me
HOMESICK arises
For the last night.. ..
DINNER @ JoJo Little Kitchen

=



3 layers Tea_Cincau Milk

.


" Wantan " soup
.
.
=

Thinking about I'm over FULL when staying at home
compared with independent life.. ..
Lunch is the main meal of day
* Still satisfied =)

=

Recently
Nightmare for 2 nights
I'm desiring that
Brand's Innershine Balance Quince Essence
will help me get to sleep right later on
<3

=
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment