Saturday, May 14, 2011

Challenge-ING

.
Eventually, medical report was out.. ..
Getting through my personal health profile, there was something been highlighted.

So, tomorrow mostly will take the 1st injection at clinic which nearby my house if " good in health ". Hahaha, hope so. =) In addition, my mum also hoping can get more understanding on my body condition. Really appreciate of her.. .. and apologize for last night I arrived home lately.
" Sorry been waited for so long "

1st study week was past, my buddy told me that it is a good started. Umm, for me everything is still fine but I know W.A.R is coming soon. I'm trying to be ready. Nothing could be stop here, just praying and keep praying.

Fortunately when begun the week just past, J received much of touches from them. A lot of warm encouragement and support to cheers me up. 1 of the following :-
.
.

Surprisingly of Breakfast from a girl
when I was sleeping
^^
She told me that " Start the morning with happy food "
Thanks!
.
.

The most disappointed I felt for this week.. ..
I'm just wondering why some of people will have different behaviour, treat nice at 1st and hurting just in another second. They wont get permission or consent from you when take action.
Sigh. I know it should not be an upset ending for this post. But anyway, at least now I'm pleasure-ing at my puchong's house.
.
.
.
.
.
P/S: Stay healthy, Keep it up, FIGHT!
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment