Wednesday, September 1, 2010

::DsW [d@y}

.
I have had an early "b'day party" on a day b4 exam
* and also an escape day for a small half day be a bookworm=>


**************************************
that day quite happy
although felt a bit some tired
but relaxed with them=)


**************************************


[K3K caf3] * if not mistaken=p
a few hours been there
came up with many of "childish topics"
and.....programme by the way
JUST AT A PLACE LOCATED

**************************************
.

.


{MOST FAVOUR!TE}
green atmosphere to bring out the feel
"scaring?" xp
.

.
mast3rpiece frm J.s. ^^
.
.
.
.
.

ermm..after finished up this dating~~
actually Im feeling awkward until now
although I had tried my best to fully control the car
* sterring unstable due to it is repaired before
but I knew.... ... ...driving skills still need a big improvement
[ now using more to get familiar with it=) ]
anyway,
pls forgive me if let u all afraid n.n
.
.
.
.

2 comments:

  1. Nice picture..but havent try sit ur car yet..hope have a chance..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx^^
    everyone wan sit my car after knew i can drive...@.@...
    u sure will gv me many bad comment de
    haha

    ReplyDelete