Monday, August 16, 2010

ALLs @ a house

.
yeah
(this response again when approach sunday)
==''
so what programme for last sunday?
emm.....
.
let's watch out for my breakfast 1st
v
v
v

bean-bean breakfast I had
haha
"eventhough I wanna tried hot soya also no need bought so many de ma"
(start complain-ing)
=p

.
by the way
:: everything is in good taste ::
.
.
........
...................................
After that
had a relatives'_gathering @ my aunt' house
* sentul area
drove 2 cars
(GOOD TRY)^_^v
.
.
~lunch meals when we just arrived~



=S
.
.
when all of us finished
"separated" ourself
&
moving forward to our own activities
.

young-youngster obviously played PC games
#
another youngster get high in the theather room
#
high~t3a
while enjoying
;Q
.
.
for our's parents... ...
chatting, watching tv etc
@
and my dad
seem likes an "instructor"
XD


dOGS quite enthusiasm when with him..
I THINK
is related with his behaviour of loving kids
haha
.
.
all activities was *ing* in the house
keep it on by time
DI-DA-DI-DA
.
"P3RFECT HOUSEWIVES"
was preparing for dinner again
.
.
and me...
took the chance to capture
a personal picture
hehe@.@
* but I still got do them favor de
.
.
:: chairs was in positon ::
.
.

hello=D
.
~ chinese tea before dinner ~
.
.
dinner - ing

=@
.
.
.
.
.
PS``LASTLY, A GREAT THANKSFUL TO MY GOOD MATES [ N & T ]
........although is just a call and concern
........Im still appreciate so much
........feeling great both of you still remember giving me a concern
........" keep in touch mates "
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment