Friday, July 2, 2010

Its twice wonderful

.
This post included 2 dinner meals
WONDERFUL MEALS
for me
o(❤‿❤)o
.
AT 1st
buffet chicken
@
SUNWAY PYRAMID

Having a period didnt take pic wif my dad
* my mummy actually went for washroom that time
XD
.
.

my "FOOL" elder sis
@.@
.


And my younger bro
PERSONAL PHOTO
haha
.
.
After our stomach in FULL
we went around shopping complex
felt the people_felt the excitement all around
.
.
.
.

NIGHT SCENE





LOVE night scene so much
actually when I saw all different kind of lamp being light
& when the wind blew on my faces
* so relax ^_^
.
.
Still hungry?
They (mom+sis+bro)
cant afford when saw the discount price list
finally....
bought lo~~~hehe
AS LONG AS THEY HAPPY
.
.
.
function getting high that night
.

.
.
While
that night really crowded with people
jam-ing along the car park basement
but stay a nice part of memory in daddy's car too
even been waited for a long time =D
.
.
~~~~~~```````
2nd
kenny rogers
@
IOI MALL


a DESSERT b4 main_course
.



.
.
.
PS: What a fanstastic dinner meals for me
~~~Its really glad along with them~~~~
.
.

5 comments:

  1. wah~ 流口水了~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CY~~yaya!haha..rmb clean ur saliva o=p

    Laine~~wat u actually said?duno y been removed ady..happy saw ur comment here^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol..cos i type wrong jz nw,n the line so slow to post up my comment..lol.. i wan to say: u really spent a nice day with ur family =) so xian mu..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooic~~anyway thx to spend time leave me msg again=D ya,its really nice^^

    ReplyDelete