Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dinner K-BUFFET

.
" Labour week " I went two times k-box
had fun & relax~~
but spent not less>.<
.
.
1st...tuesday sang [ dinner k ] with J 's mom
@ IOI REDBOX
6-11pm
.
.




.
Although always jz 2 of us
lonely still wont arises^^
.
.
2nd....saturday with family & relatives
@ PUCHONG NEWAY
thanx UNCLE FOO=)
A special gathering..
.
.



we was the 1st family arrived~~
* so excited to sing like tat
haha
waited...
.
.

extra charges RM25++
is a must
we had 3 plates
>.<
.
.
my cousin
.



a types of steamboat making
.


100-year egg
(a kind of preserved egg)
simple as says
in chinese called " pi dan "
=p
.
my dad 1st time forced to came
he just responsible to "sapu" buffet
& " lend " her hands
while we sang...
hehehe
.
.
KAMPAI vs. BEERS
.
~MY DAD' s coffee~
.

left room : my 2cousin, dad & me
right room : mom and my aunts & uncle
.
.
.
A quite luxury place
likes my 4th aunt described as 5 stars place
really nice designation:)
.




fr3sh m!lk
.
the only 3kids joined this gathering
haha!
taking education @ tarc too
.
finally success had this picture as "souvenir"
.
.
even high costs...
47++ per person
and many many more RM
finally heard frm parents abt the bills
around 5**
.
.
P/S: I still will miss that moments with them
.

No comments:

Post a Comment