Sunday, October 18, 2009

Your 21st birthday

12/10/2009
Was your 21st birthday

Still remember that I promised you…
While approached this day
At this special age
I’ll buy you a KEY shaped material
Symbol the number of 21~~~

Obviously
This year cant celebrate for u
Cant see my 12th birthday girl
TWO YEARS already~~~
Quite long for me…..
I just can sms you here
Which is a place apart far far away from you
Ps So happy u promised me hv a goodtime with ur buddy

(Touching)
In my hp screen, viewing your messages
Stated that u’ll back on middle of November
& most important things is…
Said that u’ll celebrate my birthday with me!!!!
BUT~~~
That day fall on Tuesday…
I know is impossible, weekday…..
Which is a busy day for everyone

Sorry a
Not able to help you for the loan
Haiz…

Lastly,
Wish you have a goodtime again
ENJOY YOUR LUMUT’TRIP LA^^

.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment