Wednesday, August 17, 2011

D.I.A.R.Y

.
.
Dear Blog,


Started on this week, all courses available in college will begun the final exam. Except my ones, AFA. Its getting quiet all around the corridor even hostel. I saw those who always playing active and talkative role is now putting effort for their revision. I guess it is a good chance for me to prepare for final as well.

Blog, I need some space to offload my problems although no solution nor feedback from you. You are the good choice where everyone is not in free. Thanks =)

Btw I hate Mr. Ill. Comes to me during this climax. Sigh. Wish can get apart from me soon as I have an important presentation on the coming friday. =(

Mr. Sunny ! Need you keep myself warm to defend illness.



" As a CHALLENGE for me ?? "

No matter how, try my BEST !!!
.
.
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment