Monday, June 13, 2011

Beautiful D@Y

.
.
Begin with Snow sis ^^

Last saturday passed an evening date being with 2 of my lovely ex-colleagues, as Zhen said 三剑客 =D What a fun memories created again. Memorable when I was on the way going back to my working place. Shop lot there and the place had lunch with them. Took a ride with Mr. Poon's little car that's used the same route to Klang, another special good feeling arised. =) Our dinner at BOSTON was awesome too! Nice food Nice weather Nice peoples as well!
*
Our next stop will be setia_alam night market! That I not realised until they told me, hehe. Everything is wonderful as Zhen Zhen's dream come true again! Smelly tauhu dream =D
The bad thing is just cannot fill in others junk food anymore, F.U.L.L.!!
Anyway, is a fun night trip ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
.
.
5.28 Pyramid Day
Quite a long gap by the way
hahaha
A beautiful day being with them!
Still much memories of it
Just seem likes yesterday
=)
.
.
1st program
[SING-K SESSION]
.
A shot with superstar! =D

.

Cute's gesture with Mr. Poon
heheee
.

Lovely-est Sis <3
.
.
.
2nd program
Ferris_Wheel
A moment that I feel much as a kid
Great chance
=)
.


.
.
3rd program
Krispy Kreme!!
Nice tried weii.. ..
Thanks Zhen Zhen's intro
&
Thanks Mr. Poon belanja
hahaha!
.

.
We were enter-ing cinema hall with sweet food!! <3
.
.
.
4th program
[ Snap shot session]
A movie's function

" BU BU CHE "
as zhen described ;)
.
.
5th program
{ Bitter hours }
How to say?
Mr. Poon spend me a cup of " bitter herbal tea" after Zhen is left
He's trying to take this chance bully me?
when without Zhen protect beside me?
hahahaha
Just kidding!
I know he's actually try to let me get away from ill that time
Thanks loo Dude!
.
.


S.W.E.E.T _ SURPR!S3
by Xue Zhen
appreciate always.. .. ..
.
.
.

P/S: ..你我约定难过的往事不许提; 也答应永远都不让对方担心
........要做快乐的自己 照顾自己。
........别忘记之间的约定 <3
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment